Diaper Journal: 7/23/18

In Diaper Journal posts, I write about my day with a focus on what you might call the “diaper side” of my life.

This morning, I woke up without a diaper on; I hadn’t felt like wearing to bed last night.

For some reason, maybe because I didn’t have to pee too badly when I woke up, I didn’t think to pee when I was out with my dogs (like I often do in the morning if I’m not wearing).

Once inside, I didn’t feel like putting on a diaper or going back outside and there was no way I was going to use a toilet, so I pulled out a MoliCare, held it in front of me, and peed into it. I’ve done this on occasion in the past, so it didn’t take much deliberation to reach the idea.

After I finished peeing, I set the diaper aside, thinking there was a chance I would put it on in a bit. Then, after eating breakfast, I realized I had to poop. So, rather than get my butt dirty by putting the diaper on and using it, I opted to hold the diaper underneath me and poop into it.

After I rolled up and disposed of the messy diaper, I took a shower. Soon thereafter, after getting dressed, I decided to put on a NorthShore Supreme. Some of you may be thinking, Wait, what? He said he wasn’t going to buy any premium diapers until he moved back into a dorm! Well, you’re right, but I reconsidered and changed my mind (for the second time).

Anyway, I haven’t worn many of the Supremes yet because of how bulky and loud they are, but I chose one this time because none of my family was home or would be for at least another couple hours. After I put it on, I peed a little in it. Then I covered it with my clothes, went out to my porch, and watched some TV on my phone.

After I’d been doing that for a while, my mom called me and offered to bring me home some lunch. I accepted the offer but didn’t change out of the Supreme. I told myself the risk of keeping it on was minimal.

Miraculously, the diaper didn’t seem to crinkle too much or too loudly during my first interaction with her. Maybe it was because I wet it some more just before she got home (or maybe I was imagining it, or maybe something else).

Despite my initial positive experience, I ultimately took the diaper off before I went to have a conversation with her. I could swear the crinkling had increased, and it made me nervous.

I could have left the diaper lying in my room and put it back on later, but I didn’t know how long I would need to leave it and let it get cold, so I wrapped it up and threw it away. Of course, it turned out my mom had to leave before I even finished talking to her. It didn’t really bother me that I’d thrown the diaper out, though, because I haven’t liked the Supremes so far.

After my mom left, I worked on some things related to school. Then I felt the need to pee coming on, so I opened a new pack of Prevails and put one on. Shortly, I peed a fairly small amount in it.

Quite a few hours later (many things having happened in the interim), I peed in it again as I was cleaning my car. Before long, I started writing this post.

Thanks for reading! Please press the Like button below if you enjoyed this journal entry. Any comments are welcome as well!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s