Diaper Journal: 7/26/18

In Diaper Journal posts, I write about my day with a focus on what you might call the “diaper side” of my life.

This morning, I woke up in a NorthShore Supreme. I think I wet it twice last night, not much either time. I rolled over, got up on my knees and elbows, and peed once more.

Then I got out of bed and looked at my diaper in the mirror. I wasn’t wearing anything over it. I saw that it was quite wet; it was wet all over the front and almost all the way to the top of the back. Having noted this, I put on a pair of athletic shorts over the diaper and took my dogs out.

Once I got back to my room, I took the shorts off and watched TV on my phone. After I finished an episode, I realized I hadn’t eaten breakfast yet, so I got a bowl of cereal and fed my dogs (shorts back on).

Shortly after that, my sister got home from staying the night at a friend’s house. Even so, I pooped in my diaper a few minutes later. (Really, it was no big deal, since I remained in the privacy of my room, but her being home did increase my nervousness.) Next, I changed out of the messy diaper and went to take a shower.

I shaved my downstairs area while I was in the shower. I like it that way and it helps me stay comfortable and clean while living a diapered life.

After the shower, I got dressed to volunteer and put on a Prevail. Then I bagged my trash, including my dirty diaper and some other wet ones, and took it out to the outdoor garbage can, which I’d taken down to the street the night before for afternoon collection.

After that, I got busy on the computer. Then, closer to the time I needed to leave, I listened to a podcast while making myself lunch. I peed in my diaper sometime before I left, but I didn’t pee while I was volunteering. When I got home, I wheeled the garbage can in from the street to my house. It had been emptied, and all of my used diapers from the past week or so had been taken away.

Once inside, I had a snack and started watching TV again. About midway through the first episode, I put a pizza in the oven for an early dinner.

By the time my episode was over, my pizza was done, but I didn’t eat it. I didn’t feel very hungry anymore, but I felt like posting to my site. That’s when I wrote my review for the NorthShore Supreme. While writing it, I pooped in my Prevail. I sat in it a little longer than usual so I could keep writing, but I eventually changed into a MoliCare.

After I posted the review, I warmed up some of my pizza and ate it on my porch while watching some more TV. While eating, I brewed some tea in hopes drinking it would make me pee more often. I feel like I’ve been peeing super infrequently recently, and I wanted a change of pace.

The tea worked and I peed twice in my MoliCare while sitting in bed and continuing to watch TV. I got into a squatting position each time I peed to ensure I didn’t have any leaks. After the end of an episode, I took my dogs out and decided to write this journal entry.

I’m going to keep drinking tea. Then, once my MoliCare is used up, I’m going to change into a NorthShore for the night.

Thanks for reading! Please press the Like button below if you enjoyed this journal entry. Any comments are welcome as well!

2 thoughts on “Diaper Journal: 7/26/18

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s